Reverse osmosis device Noga RO NW 4376
Reverse osmosis unit 4 stages
Advanced reverse osmosis system for the production of about 120 lt of crystal clear water per day. Quick and easy to place under the kitchen sink.
- Unpleasant taste and smell
- Organic chemicals
- Suspended particles
It does not remove the necessary for the organisation metals and trace elements.
- Stage 1: 5 micron polypropylene suspension filter for the removal of total suspended particles.
- Stage 2: Compressed carbon-block activated carbon filter for the removal of chlorine, unpleasant taste and odour, and chemicals.
- Stage 3: Reverse osmosis membrane 50 GPD, producing about 120 lt of water per day. The membrane is the most important component of the system and is therefore properly protected from the previous filtration stages.
- Stage 4: Post Carbon activated carbon filter. This filter contains coconut activated carbon for a perfect result in the final water finish.
- Operating pressure: 3 to 6 cash
- Dimensions: 350 x 460 x 150 mm
- Tank dimensions: 28 x 370 mm
- Weight: 8,5 kg
- Suspension filter
- Compressed activated carbon filter carbon block
- Membrane 50 GPD
- Vegetable activated carbon filter post carbon
- Spherical deluxe tap